[NEohioPAL] Special one night only "Bring your own scene" acting workshop

Evie Neal eviespring at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 10:28:27 PST 2014

*Route 40 Films & JW Myers*

*(Director/Producer of "A Christmas Tree Miracle," "The Pledge" & "Even
Keel")*

Present:

*One Night Only!!!*

*"B.Y.O.S. (Bring Your Own Scene!)"*

Your mission: BRING ME A GREAT SCENE!

Ever wanted to do that great DeNiro/Streep scene in an acting
class?  Here's a unique opportunity to experience a workshop with JW Myers
on your own terms. You may choose your own scene partner, or I will choose
one for you.  Work together or separately. I encourage you to WRITE a
scene.  If you can't write one, steal one.  Watch a movie - write it down.
Here's your chance.  Of course we'll also do improv, exercises, and have a
great time.  The scenes will be pre-screened for decency (all ages are
welcome to attend), and they'll all be filmed as usual. This is another
Route 40 Classes Event you don't want to miss!

*Doubletree Independence*

6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH

Friday, March 14th* 5 - 10 p.m.*

*$75*

*SIGN UP HERE* - *route40events at gmail.com* <route40events at gmail.com>

*RESERVE NOW** - 24 students max.*

*"Like" us on FaceBook at Route 40 Acting Classes for more info.*

JW Myers is a *working* Director/Producer, with decades of
teaching/coaching/directing experience.

"*The Pledge*" available NOW on DVD at

Amazon.com and  at www.thepledgethemovie.com

"*A Christmas Tree Miracle*" is now available to stream at iTunes and over
160 other VOD sites. DVD available at Amazon.com or
www.achristmastreemiracle.com