[NEohioPAL] Need help with chronic pain, anxiety, stress, or even lack of creativity? Take back control of your life...

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 07:46:30 PDT 2014

Reiki classes
scheduled for spring and summer

Curious as to what Reiki is? It is a natural alternative for pain
relief, stress, anxiety, high blood pressure, infertility, fibromyalgia, learning disabilities, and the list doesn't stop there. Actors and
artists use it to help open up their creativity and it goes perfectly
with your yoga practice.
Learning and becoming attuned to Reiki will
not only strengthen your immune system, but it will also help you to
strengthen your own spirituality no matter what your religious
preference if you wish.
It does not interact with medications or treatments you are receiving, it only helps.
The Cleveland Clinic has Reiki Practitioners on staff.
Visit my blog to learn more!

I have taken time
over the past few months and have reworked my own Reiki curriculum to
provide
extra information that I feel will help you in your Reiki practice.
There is no prerequisite to learning Reiki. It is a wonderful energy
that will no doubt enhance your life in ALL areas. By learning Reiki you can practice on yourself as well as family, friends and even pets. It
is especially wonderful for babies and seniors because it is so gentle.
Everyone from all walks of life are welcome. And anyone can learn and be attuned. The world needs more Reiki. Help spread some peace...

~Namaste~
Rebecca

Special Reiki Class on March 15, 2014 no extra cost.
Reiki 1 with an emphasis on Anxiety and Learning Disabilities
Learn Reiki 1 as well
as other natural alternatives that help with Anxiety and Learning Disabilities.
March
15, 2014 9:00am-4:00pm $100
Reiki 1 Saturday
April 26, 2014 9:00am-3:00pm $100
Reiki 1 Sunday April 27,
2014 12:00pm-6:00pm $100
Reiki 2 Saturday May
17, 2014 9:00am-3:00pm $125
Reiki 2 Sunday May
18, 2014 12:00pm-6:00pm $125
Reiki 3
Master/Teacher Saturday June 28, 2014 9:00-3:00pm $150
Reiki 3
Master/Teacher Sunday June 29, 2014 12:00-6:00pm $150
You can bundle the
classes if you know you want to take all three levels for $325

**Specific location
of classes in Norwalk, Ohio is to be determined due to the size of class.
If you have a group
of friends that want to take the class and you want to host a class in your home
or studio in another city, that can be arranged.

If you have any
questions please do not hesitate to call/text or email me.
Rebecca Serotko
Holistic Practitioner,
Reiki Master/Teacher, CPT, Rev
419-217-9565