[NEohioPAL] CenterStage Theatre presents "Anything Goes"

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Sun Mar 9 06:40:24 PDT 2014

I am directing the upcoming musical “Anything Goes” which features a 40 member cast, and 20 piece orchestra (many of which are from my big band) and I’ll be playing the role of “Gabriel” too! If you can help us get the word out, I’d really appreciate it. The students have worked extremely hard and it really is going to be a great show! Tickets - www.walshjesuit.org.
Thanks so much,
Dave

The CenterStage Theater Department at Walsh Jesuit High School presents its Spring musical production of “Anything Goes,” March 13,19 and 20 at 7:00PM, March 14,15, 21 and 22 at 7:30PM, March 15, 16, 22 and 23 at 2:00PM, in the Walsh Jesuit High School Theater, 4550 Wyoga Lake Road, in Cuyahoga Falls. There will be two preview shows on March 11 and 12 at 7:00pm. Ticket prices for “Anything Goes” are $12.00 for adults and $8.00 for students and Senior citizens. Preview shows are $5.00. For more information on the upcoming production, or to reserve seats and buy tickets, go to www.walshjesuit.org , call 330-929-4205 or email wjcenterstage at gmail.com