[NEohioPAL] Al Diamond Phillips & Bryan L Johnson Sessions

Al Diamond Phillips admin at aldiamondphillips.com
Mon Mar 10 04:58:24 PDT 2014

Today marks the anniversary of the passing of Bryan L Johnson. He
was taken way too early from us, but not before he and I created
some incredible music.

We worked on three distinct projects over a couple of years
between 2002 and 2004:

Osper King

Broken Down Tomorrow

Curse of the Pharaoh

I have compiled 13 tracks from these projects on one disk to
commemorate and celebrate not only the memory of Bryan, but also
to mourn the loss of such an incredible Guitarist. you can find
the album in my reverbnation store, and I hope everyone enjoys
this music as much as I do. It really was a high point for me
musically to have the opportunity to work with someone like him.

whne you click on the link you will also be able to purchase the
songs individually in mp3 format,

Sincerely

Al Diamond Phillips