[NEohioPAL] Theater Ninjas Seeks STAGE MANAGER & HOUSE MANAGER

Ray Caspio rcaspio at theaterninjas.com
Mon Mar 24 07:15:16 PDT 2014

Theater Ninjas is seeking a Stage Manager and House Manager for the upcoming original production Code: Preludes.

Code: Preludes is an original explorable theatrical experience inspired by the beauty of logic and math and the programmers who operate on the boundary between our messy human lives and the pristine world of symbols and equations that power modern technology. Drawing from the experiences of real-life programmers and the life of Alan Turing, this sensory, interactive performance unites theater and software to cultivate and rekindle a sense of awe for the power of mathematics and highlight the individuals who encode our humanity into modern technology.

Code: Preludes runs May 1-17, Thursdays through Mondays at 78th Street Studios (1300 West 78th Street, Cleveland).

STAGE MANAGER will begin on or near April 8th and must be present for all tech rehearsals, performances and strike. A stipend of $350 will be provided.

HOUSE MANAGER will begin April 30 and must be present for all performances. A stipend of $250 will be provided.

For more information: http://theaterninjas.com/our-shows/

To apply, please send a resume and brief cover letter detailing your interest to Associate Artistic Director Ray Caspio: rcaspio [at] theaterninjas [dot] com.

ABOUT THEATER NINJAS
Theater Ninjas is the Food Truck of Cleveland Theater. We’re a nomadic company who seeks out new and exciting spaces to perform, whether that’s the Cleveland Museum of Art, where we did a three-month collaboration with The Excavation @ the CMA last year, or a repurposed recording studio at 78th Street Studios. Working in non-traditional venues gives us an opportunity to reimagine how and why we tell stories, and helps us to create deep, fascinating worlds for the audience to explore.
We’re always experimenting, always rethinking what theater can be: as entertainment, as art and as out-of-the-ordinary experiences.
Web: http://www.theaterninjas.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/theaterninjas
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheaterNinjas

Ray Caspio