[NEohioPAL] Desk and Bookcase For Sale $25

Vanitycrash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Mon Mar 24 06:57:04 PDT 2014

I have a matching Desk and Bookcase for sale. Black with mahogany trim with
black steel frame. Desk measures 30" deep and 62" wide, bookcase is 30" wide
and 72" tall and 12" deep. The desk has a back shelf that just sit on top
and can be removed. Desk can be taken apart with a few screws for
transporting. $25 for both, must take both, must pick up in Book Park.
Pictures here: http://www.yurichcreative.com/images/Desk.jpg
http://www.yurichcreative.com/images/Bookcase.jpg

Email me with your phone number and I will call you back.

Dennis
vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com