[NEohioPAL] Final Weekend - "Hay Fever" - Gates Mills Players

Dale Fant drfant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:20:13 PDT 2014

Final Weekend for Hay Fever.

The eccentric Bliss family -- Judith, a recently retired actress, David, a

self-absorbed novelist, and their two equally unconventional grown children

-- live in a world where reality slides easily into fiction. Upon entering

this world, the weekend guests (a proper diplomat, a shy flapper, an

athletic boxer and a fashionable sophisticate) are thrown into melodramatic

scenes wherein their hosts profess emotions and react to situations that do

not really exist. The resulting comedic chaos drives the tortured visitors

to desperately look for the closest exit door. Don't miss Noel Coward's

delightfully infectious comedy of bad manners about a weekend getaway gone

horribly awry.

HAY FEVER plays at the Gates Mills Community House, 1460 River Road, Gates

Mills, Ohio on Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30 PM, March 28th, 29th.
Tickets are $10

per person.  Tickets or reservations can be made on our website at

gatesmillsplayers.com or by phone at 440-973-6569.

We are also offering a Dinner Theater package. This includes dinner at

Sara's Place in Gates Mills and a ticket to the play.  Cost $38.00 per

person.  Sara's is located at 1501 Chagrin River Rd, directly across from

the Gates Mills Community House.  For Dinner Theater reservations, please

contact Sara's Place at (440) 423-1000.

Last chance to get tickets.