[NEohioPAL] Need A Music Video or Short Promo?

J.Michael Johnson jmichael at mjdoubled.com
Wed Mar 26 12:19:09 PDT 2014

Hi... so I’m in a situation where I have setup an entire green screen videoshoot, a decent amount of preproduction, and suddenly the artist has decided they can’t do it.

So since things are setup I’m offering anyone who wants to record a music video or short promo for just 25% of the original price. Meaning for $250 I’m willing to shoot and edit the video.

This offer will only last a few days, so let me know before I scrap it all and move to the next project.

Thanks for your time,
J.