[NEohioPAL] The Hall of Fame Barbershop Chorus of Canton is seeking new members!

Stephen McFarren sdmcfarren1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:59:49 PDT 2014

Hello,
My name is Stephen McFarren and I am the VP of Marketing and PR. We are a
male barbershop chorus based out of Canton,OH and are part of the Johnny
Appleseed District.
*If you are a male of any age who loves to sing*, we would love to see you
at one of our rehearsals on Wednesday evenings from 7:00-10:00PM at Trinity
United Church of Christ, 3909 Blackburn Road N.W., Canton, Ohio 44718.
If you would like more information, you may contact me at
sdmcfarren1 at gmail.com or our VP of Chapter Development, Danny Stahl at
drstahl60 at yahoo.com

Here is a video of what you would hear and sing at one of our reharsals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I-rABzcMtYA

Spring Convention 2013:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e2d5ZMoxRQ

*Stephen McFarren*