[NEohioPAL] 3 Little Pigs at TrueNorth POSTPONED

Brian McNally bmcnally at metroparks.cc
Fri Mar 28 07:52:19 PDT 2014

TrueNorth Cultural Arts in partnership with Lorain County Metro Parks regrets to announce that this weekend's production of THREE LITTLE PIGS: A CHILDREN'S OPERA has been postponed due to an illness in the cast. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this causes our patrons. We hope to reschedule the performances for later this spring, and should announce new dates in the next 7-10 days. In the meantime here are some options for tickets already purchased:

1.       Wait until the new dates have been announced, and we'll be happy to apply current tickets to one of those future performance dates.

2.       We can exchange tickets to any of the performances of the upcoming production of Charlotte's Web (May 30th-June 8th /  Fri & Sat at 6:30pm, Sat & Sun at 3pm)

3.       We can offer a full refund for tickets  already purchased.

TrueNorth Box Office: (440) 949-5200 Ext. 221