[NEohioPAL] Part Time Art Instructor/Educational Service Instructor at the Boys & Girls of Cleveland

Matt Bott mbott at clevekids.org
Fri Mar 28 08:00:02 PDT 2014

The Boys & Girls Clubs of Cleveland is currently seeking a part time Art
Instructor/Educational Service Instruct. The Boys & Girls Clubs of
Cleveland are prevention centers positioned in Cleveland's most
underserved communities. We exist that we can inspire and enable young
people, ages 6-18, who need us most.

Art Instructors lead activities in the following areas: painting,
drawing, sculpture, creative writing, drama and dance. Educational
Service Instructors assist children with their homework and....

Applicants must be a positive role model, love working with kids and be
a team player. Compensation is $12.00/hr.

We are currently hiring for the following locations:

King Kennedy

2561 E. 59 St., Cleveland, OH 44104

Hours during the school year: Monday - Friday 2:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. and
every other Saturday 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.

Hours during summer vacation: Monday - Friday 12 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and
every other Saturday 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Please direct all inquiries to Matthew Bott at mbott at clevekids.org

Thank you for your interest!

Matthew Bott