[NEohioPAL] Summer Children's Theatre Classes at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 11:56:14 PDT 2014

Huntington Playhouse will be offering children theatre classes during the 2014 summer season.

The first session will be a themed camp similar to last year. The second session will increase in length to a four week program allowing more time to do instruction in preparation for the August 2nd performance. We are happy to report that Anne Chriszt will be returning as our principal instructor.

Below is the listing that explains each of the classes. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Register early to make sure your student isn't shut out of their class as space is limited.

Session I
June 10* - June 21 from 10:00AM to 11:30 AM
Grades 1 - 3

Join us for our two week introductory theatre camp! Let your little actor shine as they learn the aspects of theatre through games, acting, dancing and singing. Camp will culminate with a performance on Saturday, June 21st. Classes are held Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 11:30 am. This class is designed for first time students as well as those who wish to continue expanding their theatre experience.
Cost is $150.00
* Due to some school districts needing to make up lost snow days, this class will begin on TUESDAY, JUNE 10th AT 10:00 AM. Time will be added to remaining sessions to make up for the lost day.

Session II
July 7 - August 2 from 10:00 AM- Noon
Grades 4 - 6

Join us for our musical theater intensive camp! In this four week camp, students will have classes in music, acting and dance. From auditions to curtain call, students will learn each step that goes in to putting on a show. The camp culminates in a performance of a show on Saturday, August 2nd. Classes are held Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. Cost is $200.00

Registration forms are available at the web site of;
huntingtonplayhouse.com