[NEohioPAL] [OPEN CASTING CALL] Student comedy short WALDO seeking actors!

Stark State ssctav210 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:43:01 PDT 2014

*WALDO*
A group of film students from Stark State College of Technology in North
Canton, Ohio are searching for potential actors for their final production.

We are filming a short that is going to parody "Where's Waldo?", with a lot
of satire humor. Waldo is older now, and has been chased by a group of
individuals for far too long. Our short will follow the story of Waldo
finally being caught... or not.

The following roles are being cast:

*Waldo: Male, 18-25*
> A sly, mischievous character that is the master of illusion.
>

> *The Baron: Male, mid 20s to late 30s or older*The Baron is an older
> gentleman that is the narrorator and storyteller of our short. He begins
> the story and ends it, resting on his vinyl chair within his library. Not
> without a bit of old charm, he is a unique character and would be a fun one
> to play!
>

> *Special Ops Leader: Male, 18-25*The Leader's only goal in life is to
> catch the illusive Waldo - the only perp that has ever evaded him. With the
> hardened personality of a marine, he will trek to the ends of the Earth to
> complete his mission.
>

> *Second-in-Command: Male, 18-25*

The Leader's right hand man. Quirky, spunky and not without his own niche,
> he is a comdeic character, but not nearly as much as the Private.
>

> *Private: Male, 18-25*

The lowest ranked member of the special ops team, Private often finds
> himself on the bad side of the Leader and causes a good deal of problems
> within the group.

Extras, male or female, of any age over 18 are welcome! Please contact us
if you would be interested in being an extra.

*OPEN CASTING CALL*
We will be holding open casting calls at Stark State College of Technology
in S204/S205 (Student Services building) on the following dates:

Tuesday, April 1st -  5pm - 7pm
> Thursday, April 3rd - 7pm - 9pm
> Saturday, April 5th - 1pm - 3pm

If you have any questions, or cannot make the above open casting call
dates, please contact director Ben Liddle at ssctav210 at gmail.com or
director of photography Shawn Green at shawn.m.green92 at gmail.com. We can
work out an individual session for you if you can't make the above times.

We will likely be filming on a Friday and Saturday in the North
Canton/Akron areas. This is an unpaid production, but you will receive
credit and are free to take a copy of the final edit for your portfolio.

Thanks!
Shawn Green

--
Stark State College of Technology