[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House Summer Acting Intensive

Jason Porrata jporrata at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Apr 1 10:07:11 PDT 2014

The KeyBank Summer Acting Intensive allows students to explore the fundamental elements of acting under the guidance of working professionals and guest artists from Cleveland Play House and Cleveland State University.

The program is designed for the student completing grades 10 through 12 who has a serious interest in theater and who seeks the discipline and training required for participation in a university theater program or a career in performing arts. This program carries three college credits.  The course work will include play analysis, acting class, voice and speech, improvisation, movement and scene study.

Located in the heart of Cleveland's downtown theatre district, this program offers safe and supervised housing on CSU's beautiful campus.  Our newly renovated classrooms, rehearsal halls and lab theater provide the perfect training ground for promising young actors.  Our faculty of working professionals provide a personalized, hands-on exploration of the fundamentals of the craft.

The program runs from July 13 through August 2.  The cost is $3,000 for Tuition and $600 for Room and Board. (A meal plan option is available.)  Registration begins today April 1.

If Interested please contact Jason Porrata at jporrata at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:jporrata at clevelandplayhouse.com> or by phone at 216-400-7048.