[NEohioPAL] Doctor Who fans, check out our up and coming webpisode

johnny at mdifilm.com johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Apr 1 19:01:06 PDT 2014

Hello everyone, I want to share with you a new project I am currently
working, it's T.R.A.C.E. - a Doctor Who Fan Film Webpisode.

Each episode will be about 5 mins long and it will be available online for
your pleasure. First episode will be out soon, in the meantime, I invite
you to check out the teaser trailer here: http://youtu.be/acHqa99OIVg

And if you would like to be kept informed or like our facebook page and
help build a fun WHOvians community, please check this page out:
https://www.facebook.com/TraceTheDoctor

Johnny Wu
www.mdifilm.com