[NEohioPAL] **Personal Protection 6 Class Series**

Edward Niam taichicleveland at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 06:39:51 PDT 2014

~PERSONAL PROTECTION~

This specialized program will focus on techniques that are effective and
can be mastered by anyone. Each class will include conditioning specific to
the offensive and defensive movements being taught. Extensive use of the
heavy bag as well as person-to-person simulations will enhance and increase
the sense of real world situations.

*Instructor:* Sifu Edward Niam is a Master of Shaolin Kung Fu and holds the
rank of Black Sash. He has 40 years of experience training people in all
aspects of personal protection. Sifu Niam was formerly the Director of
Investigations for the Summit County Prosecutor's Office and a graduate of
the Special Weapons and Tactics Training (SWAT) in London, Ohio.

*Location: *Bodywize Athletic Development, 4518 Renaissance Parkway,
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128

*Details: *This program consists of 6 - one hour and fifteen minute
classes. Wear workout clothes and athletic shoes.

*When: *Mondays from 7 - 8:15 pm on the following dates - April 14, 28; May
12; June 9, 23, 30.

*Tuition:* $120.00 per person for the 6 class program. Register and pay on
line at www.taichiusa.org. This program is limited to 10 students. Your
payment reserves your spot.

*Questions: *Contact the Institute at taichicleveland at gmail.com,
330-564-7558

--
*Tai Chi Institute USA*
*~The Movement of Life~TM*
taichicleveland at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."