[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Disney's My Son Pinocchio, Jr.

Tim Anderson, Education Director education at broadview-heights-spotlights.org
Sun Apr 6 21:44:44 PDT 2014

Auditions for our annual youth production, *Disney's My Son Pinocchio, Jr.*,
will be held at *6:00PM* on* Monday, April 14* and *Tuesday, April 15*. No
appointment is necessary.  Plan to attend only one night.  This youth
production will feature a large children's chorus (ages 8 - 12) and several
principle roles (ages 11 - 20).  There are numerous named roles and many
opportunities for lines and solos.

Those auditioning should prepare a short (1-2 minutes) musical theater song
and bring sheet music in the proper key; an accompanist will be provided.
 Be prepared to read from the script.  Dress comfortably for movement.
 Bring a list of conflicts from May 4 - June 29 (including school concerts,
lessons, practices, and games) to the audition.  Callbacks will be
scheduled later in the week if needed.

For more information, including a show synopsis, rehearsal information, and
cast breakdown, visit
http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/2014-youthproduction.html.

E-mail education at broadview-heights-spotlights.org for more information.