[NEohioPAL] Open Mic Shakespeare - Monday April 7 at 7pm - Merry Wives of Windsor

Brian Pedaci bpedaci at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 09:50:48 PDT 2014

Come and take a part in OPEN MIC SHAKESPEARE, an ongoing series of free,
open and interactive readings of Shakespeare plays sponsored by the
Cleveland Shakespeare Festival.

On Monday, April 7 at 7pm, we're meeting at Negative Space Gallery and
Cafe, located in the AsianTown Plaza building at 3820 Superior Ave. Free
parking and the entrance to the building is located off of 38th St (Lots B
and C) between Payne and Superior. Take the stairs or elevator to the
second floor.
Find out more about them at their website: http://
www.thinknegativespace.com/

MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR is the only one of Shakespeare's comedies to be set
amongst the contemporary middle-class of his time.  Lusty old knight John
Falstaff devises a plan to seduce two of the wealthiest wives in town, but
the wives (and one particularly jealous husband) have plans of their own
for Falstaff.

Beer, wine and beverages are available for a donation.

Roles will be assigned at the beginning of the event and rotated throughout
the play without regard to traditional casting considerations, to give a
chance to everyone who wants to read.

We will have a limited number of copies available, so if you have a copy of
your own, please bring it.

You can also receive more information by visiting our website at
www.cleveshakes.org<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cleveshakes.org%2F&h=5AQG1Tufe&enc=AZNn8tkI_1kVfYTBNbd4xqrkAvU4o6jxCfcApJi7jFVdN74mbgIzTE3dhYRm0ROkJks&s=1>
and
subscribing to our RSS feed or following us on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CleveShakes>or
Twitter <https://twitter.com/cleveshakesfest>