[NEohioPAL] Clarification- Negative Space event Friday Night

Sean Seibert seanseibert23 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:55:04 PDT 2014

Hello again-
Sorry for the ambiguity in a previous post. Thank you e.m.

Just to clarify-

This Friday the 25th, we are looking for someone who may want to play latin guitar for 45 mins or so- at the beginning, middle, or end of the night. Maybe a practicing musician looking for some stage time and exposure. Maybe a pro or combo on his/her/its way to or from another gig.

It is a free night of entertainment- a few friends of the Gallery and other local musicians are volunteering as well.

Negative Space is proud to nurture emerging local artists of all disciplines, as well as provide a unique setting for local and national professional artists to perform, collaborate and meet other artists.

Thinknegativespace.com

On Friday evening from 7-11 we're celebrating the sculpture of local Guatamala-born artist Jose Vasquez.

Cardioartcleveland.com

The previous post was in no way meant to under-cut, under-mine, under-estimate, nor under-appreciate any artists who look to Neopal for job opportunities, artistic endeavors, or just something fun to do.

Again, if interested, please contact Sean at 347-610-3299.

Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone