[NEohioPAL] BEYOND THE HORIZON. OPENS FRIDAY

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Tue Apr 22 14:09:24 PDT 2014

*OPENING FRIDAY!*
Ensemble Theatre concludes its 34th Season...
*ENSEMBLE THEATRE PRESENTS:  *
*BEYOND THE HORIZON*
*BY EUGENE O'NEILL *
*Directed by CELESTE COSENTINO*

*Beyond the Horizon* explores what happens when two men love the same woman and
the compromises each will make to have her.

**Winner of the PULITZER PRIZE for Drama.  *

*"Beyond the Horizon offers us the tragedy of a beautiful soul buffeted by
fate, losing everything and still remaining compassionate"*
-Back Stage (NYC)

*With an ALL STAR Cleveland Cast:*
*Mary Alice Beck *as Mrs. Atkins
*Robert Hawkes *as James Mayo
*Clifton Holznagel *as Ben
*David Hundertmark *as Doc Fawcett
*Emily Pucell *as Ruth Atkins
*James Rankin* as Robert Mayo
*Keith E. Stevens* *as Andrew Mayo
*Valerie Young *as Kate Mayo
*Stephen Vasse-Hansell *as Captain Scott
*and a special guest as Mary.  *
*(*member of Actors' Equity Association)*

*Production Team:*
Set Design & Projection Design by *Ian Hinz*
Lighting Design by *Andrew Eckert*
Sound Design by *The Company*
Costume Design by *Meg Parish*
Production Stage Manager: *Becca Moseley*

*CLICK **HERE
<http://www.ensemble-theatre.com/2013-2014-season/beyond-the-horizon> TO *
*MEET **THE CAST AND CREW!*

*BEYOND THE HORIZON*
*April 25th through May 18th*
*Fridays & Saturdays @8pm.  **Sundays @ 2pm.*
*Special Opening Night reception.  **Chocolate Covered Strawberries!*

*SPECIAL NEOHIOPAL BOGO OFFER.  OPENING WEEKEND!*
*BUY ONE TICKET AND GET THE OTHER FREE! *

*Tickets to BEYOND THE HORIZON*

> *$22*(Adults)
> *$20*(Seniors)
> *$12*(Students with Valid ID)
> Group rate of $15(Groups of 10 or more)

*TO PURCHASE TICKETS:*
*CALL:** 216-321-2930 <216-321-2930>*
*EMAIL: **tickets at ensemble-theatre.org* <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>

*Please include via phone or email:  *
*Name, Phone#, Date of Performance, & the # & type of tickets.  *
*We will call or email to confirm your reservation!  *

*CLICK HERE
<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/show-beyond-the-horizon>
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.  *
*Please mention BOGO offer in order notes if you choose to use this offer!*

*Ensemble Theatre is located at 2843 Washington Blvd. in Cleveland Heights,
OH 44118.  *
*For directions to the Ensemble Theatre click HERE.
<http://www.ensemble-theatre.com/contact-us/directions> *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*

*--*

*2013-2014 SEASON. *
*"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"*

*BEYOND THE HORIZON*
*by Eugene O'Neil*
Directed by Celeste Cosentino
*April 25th through May 18th*
O'Neill's 1st Pulitzer Prize Winner-1920.

*VOODOO MACBETH*
(in collaboration with *Cleveland Shakespeare Festival*)
by William Shakespeare.  Adaptation by Orson Wells.
*May 23rd-June 8th! *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*

*Stay tuned for more information on our 2014-2015 Season "The Cult of
Personality".  *