[NEohioPAL] Dodd Camera Web Commercial "Make Your Mother Cry" Paid Role!

ForteNoxProductions . fortenox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:01:37 PDT 2014

Hello,

Cleveland's own Dodd Camera & Video is shooting a web commercial for
mothers day called "make your mother cry" focused on canvas wrap prints for
your mother.

We need one Mother
Late 40's to Early 60's

We also need an actor or actress to play the child or children if there are
any twins siblings, ect...
Mid 20's to Early 30's

Please send along headshots or any information about yourself through email
and we will contact you back shortly. My number is attached at the bottom
call me if there are any questions.

This is a paid role!

The shoot is going to take place this Sunday April 27th at Dodd Camera 2077
East 30th St. Cleveland, Ohio 44115
--
Thank You,
Ryan Forte