[NEohioPAL] Private Voice Over Coaching Details!

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Fri Apr 25 21:50:18 PDT 2014

*Dear Future Voicees! *I am so happy that *SPRING IS (almost) HERE!* I mean
is it *EVER* going to get here?

Well, if you are looking forward to this time of year to get busy with your
Voice Over career, you picked the right time!

I am currently offering *Private Coaching *sessions that provide the same
great training of a group class, at the *SAME PRICE *(woohoo!) but now *IT'S
ALL ABOUT YOU!*

So, please visit* http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com> *for great videos
of other talented voice over students in action, hear demos written and
produced by me and* Commercial Sound & Image in Cleveland *and *Market
Street Sound in Pittsburgh* and read all of the details about private
coaching and voice over demo production.

When you'r ready to take the step toward your voice acting career, call me!
Whether we work in person or by skype, you'll get the best training in the
country!

*I can't wait to help you FIND YOUR VOICE!*

All my best-

*​​*
*​​Jean Zarzour*
​*​What's New!* *Jean appears as Nurse Kelly in Episode 7 of Devious Maids
on Lifetime!**​*

*216-832-6557*
www.jeanzarzour.com
*SAG-AFTRA, AEA*
imdb <http://imdb.me/jeanzarzour>  twitter <https://twitter.com/Lipschtick>
youtube <http://www.youtube.com/user/LipschtickProduction>
linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzarzour/>
fb <https://www.facebook.com/jean.zarzour#!/jean.zarzour>

*Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Institute​ ​*
​Private Coaching ​
& Demo Production <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
​in Cleveland and at Donna Belajac Casting in Pittsburgh, ​
since 2005 <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
​!​
*Lipschtick* Putting The Show In Business Since 1989<http://www.lipschtick.com/>
​​!