[NEohioPAL] Theater Ninjas: TONIGHT 50% Off Tickets Opening Night of "CODE: PRELUDES"

Ryan Lucas rlucas at theaterninjas.com
Fri May 2 07:31:09 PDT 2014

A Message from the Unseen World

CODE: PRELUDES
May 1-18
78th Street Studios
1300 West 78th St., Cleveland 44102

Opening Night Celebration: Friday, May 2
Special Ticket Price: 50% Off! On-line tickets enter discount code: TURING (All caps)

Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Mondays @ 7:30pm
Sundays @ 2pm

TICKETS: https://theaterninjas.tixato.com/buy/code-preludes--2
General Admission: $20
Thursdays & Mondays: $10
Under 25/Over 75: $15

Explore a fantastic world: a massive, complex, beautiful, funny, fascinating and terrifying experience inside a living video game...and a programmer’s brain!

Code: Preludes, is an original theatrical experience inspired by the beauty of logic and math and the programmers who operate on the boundary between our messy human lives and the pristine world of symbols and equations that power modern technology. Drawing from the experiences of real-life programmers and the life of Alan Turing, this sensory, interactive performance unites theater and software to cultivate and rekindle a sense of awe for the power of mathematics and highlight the individuals who encode our humanity into modern technology.

created by THEATER NINJAS
devised and directed by JEREMY PAUL
starring RAY CASPIO, CHRISTINA DENNIS, CHRISTOPHER HISEY, VALERIE KILMER, AIMEE LIU, VAL KOZLENKO, RYAN LUCAS, MICHAEL PROSEN & SEAN SEIBERT

ABOUT THEATER NINJAS
Theater Ninjas is the Food Truck of Cleveland Theater. We’re a nomadic company who seeks out new and exciting spaces to perform. Working in non-traditional venues gives us an opportunity to reimagine how and why we tell stories, and helps us to create deep, fascinating worlds for the audience to explore.

We’re always experimenting; always rethinking what theater can be: as entertainment, as art and as out-of-the-ordinary experiences.

Web: http://www.theaterninjas.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/theaterninjas #code
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheaterNinjas