[NEohioPAL] For Sale Apple PowerBook G4 Notebook Computer Package - $35

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 15 15:17:15 PDT 2014

Apple PowerBook G4 Notebook Computer Package - $35

Great running PowerBook G4 Titanium with OS 10.4.11

The keyboard is missing a key (a lesser used key of right curly bracket -
key still works) but I am including a complete replacement keyboard.

The CD drive in the computer does not work, I am including an external CD
firewire drive with a firewire cable.

The computer has the internal Airport wireless Wi-Fi. This Airport never
connected well to Non-Apple wireless networks so I am including Apple's
Airport Base Station which it will connect to fine. Or you can buy a USB
WiFi Adaptor for a Mac like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Bolse%C2%AE-300Mbps-Wireless-N-Micro-Adapter/dp/B00DTZYHX4/ref=sr_1_6?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1400186748&sr=1-6

Also included are two power supplies.

See Photos Here: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/sys/4472187498.html

I also have a Newer Technologies USB WiFi Adapter for $10.
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/sys/4472146856.html

Dennis