[NEohioPAL] Terry Behnke-director actor teacher writer audition coach

terry behnke via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 15 17:22:16 PDT 2014

my name is Terry  ive directed 30 plays ranging from Romeo And Juliet,West
Side Story.Oklahoma,The CEmetery Club. Jakes'Women.Zoo Story,the award
winning  Laundry and Bourbon.  ive taught acting classes  from kindergarten
to adult  and have  prepared students and adults for cattle call auditions
that were held in Los Angeles  those  needing to prepare  for auditioning
to get into  fine arts  theatre programs  have to  monologues  that are
both classical  and contemporary  with a comedic and dramatic  piece in
each category  and one should have a backup  for each  i live in cleveland
hts  and will travel within a twenty mile radius to meet and work with you
on these pieces  those interested please email me your name   phone number
best times to get you  location and what you are auditioning for  ive had
some  wonderful teachers  who  were genserous with  me  and i want to
continue that    im referring to payment  i have a set price  but can have
a sliding scale  these are ruff economic times  as i stated  i had
teachers  who  were kind to me     thank you Terry