[NEohioPAL] Featured Extras & Extras needed!!!! 3 hours of fun!!!!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 20 09:47:06 PDT 2014

"Uncle Lulu"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Uncle-Lulu/1425647337692842

We will pick Featured Extras the day of filming.

WHEN:   Saturday May 24th 9:30am-12:30pm
               Doors open at 9:15am,close 9:45am( Our goal is to have Extras done closer to 12:00pm)
WHERE: Brother's Lounge 11609 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44107 (There is a map on the front door to show what parking lots to park in.)
WHO:     Anyone 21 years and older--Male,Female
WEAR:   Going out Saturday night causal clothes.
WHAT:    Filming the BIG musical Drag show number!

Bring your FUN!

See you then!