[NEohioPAL] Mary Faktor's one-woman comedy show, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN...June 18

Mary Faktor via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 24 08:42:12 PDT 2014

If you've never seen my one-woman comedy show, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN, I'd LOVE to see some friends in the audience on Wednesday, June 18
      BRING YOUR MOM, SISTER, GIRLFRIENDS, AUNT, GRANDMA, MOTHER-IN-LAW, etc.
                      THIS IS A GREAT GALS NIGHT OUT or COUPLES DATE NIGHT.
WHERE:     St. Michaels Woodside on Wallings Road in North Royalton.
WHEN:       Wednesday June 18, Doors open at 5:00, dinner at 6:00,  show at 7:30
Dinner includes salad, entree, dessert, beverage.
Cash bar offers $5 "Mimitinis" and other cocktail libations
Visitwww.MaryFaktor.com, or YouTube.com to see demo clips.
Ticket price $40 all inclusive of meal, show, tax, tip and fees available at www.MimiDeals.com
                                         If you haven't seen my show in a few years,
                       you'll be surprised to see the "new & improved" updated version.
                          THIS IS A FUN, HIGH ENERGY and INSPIRATIONAL evening!
 These shows usually sell out, so order your tickets today!  www.MimiDeals.com
Want to know more?  Call, text or email me. Hope to see you there.

Hugs
Mary Faktor (the actor :-)
Www.MaryFaktor.com
330-655-2895 (home/office)