[NEohioPAL] HBTI AUDITIONS for several open roles in SWEENEY TODD, A CHORUS LINE and CHARLIE BROWN

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun May 25 05:03:05 PDT 2014

*The Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899> **had
its inaugural summer in 2013 and presented The King and I and Jekyll &
Hyde. Both shows were acclaimed, receiving numerous broadwayworld.com
<http://broadwayworld.com> nominations. *

*HBTI shows are lab experiences that go hand in hand with our training.
Students work with professional creative teams in a supportive and
challenging environment that strives for student growth and high artistic
standards.  *

*This summer's casts of Sweeney Todd (7th gr-college), You're A Good Man,
Charlie Brown (4th-8th gr) and A Chorus Line (9th gr-college) already
involve almost 80 HBTI students.*

*Go to the main production page at this link
<http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5798> and go to the "click to learn more"
link for each production to view the individual cast lists.*

*Also, listed on each of those pages are remaining open roles.*

*AUDITIONS for the remaining roles are by appointment. If you are
interested, p**lease reply to this email to let me know which show(s) you
want to audition for and we'll set up an audition date.*

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

*Hathaway Brown School *19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio
44122