[NEohioPAL] BTOTS Summer Camp

Steven {Steve} Brown via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 27 13:01:23 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Our annual summer camp, Once Upon A Slime, is only a month and a half away. We've had an overwhelming response this year (YAY!!), but that means that camp is nearly full. If you've been waiting to register, PLEASE do not wait any longer! I have a very small number of spots left, and when they are taken, registration will be closing. After that point, any registrations we receive will be placed on a waiting list.

So ... if you're planning to join us for two weeks of singing, dancing, acting, and slime, please visit www.btots.org<http://btots.us3.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=d526fd2ea83e7419e1d06f34c&id=f40142a36e&e=ccaa0b409b> to register. Camp will take place July 14-25 in Brecksville, and is open to students from Pre/K-grade 11. Time and cost information can be found on the website, or you can email me directly with questions.

Thank you,
Meri Sikora
BTOTS Education Director
education at btots.org<mailto:education at btots.org>