[NEohioPAL] VOODOO MACBETH-2 More Weekends!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 28 15:56:21 PDT 2014

Ensemble Theatre's *TheatreCLE concludes it's 2013-2014 *season!

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE*
in collaboration with
*THE CLEVELAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL*
*PRESENT:  *
*VOODOO MACBETH*
*BY WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE*
adapted by*: Orson Welles.   *
*Directed by CELESTE COSENTINO & TYSON RAND*

In 1936, Orson Welles created a historic production of this play, casting a
company of African-Americans and moving the setting from Scotland to one
that evoked Haiti in the 19th Century, under the reign of the
slave-turned-emporer Henri Christophe.  *Ensemble Theatre*, in partnership
with the *Cleveland Shakespeare Festiva**l*, are recreating and
re-imagining this landmark production and working from the Federal Theater
Project’s script.

The production runs Thurs.- Sat. at 8pm; Sunday at 2pm through *June 8th*.

Co-directed by CSF Artistic Director *Tyson Douglas Rand* and Ensemble
Theatre Artistic Director *Celeste Cosentino.*

*With an AMAZING CLEVELAND CAST*:
*Jimmie Woody* as Macbeth
*Carly Germany** as Lady Macbeth
*Greg White* as Banquo
*Joseph Primes* as Hecate
*Leonard Goff* as Duncan/Priest
*Kyle Carthens* as MacDuff
*Chennelle Harris* as Lady MacDuff
*Malik Aziz* as MacDuff's son/Messanger
*Chinetha Hall, Emily Terry, & Tina Thompkins* as the Witches
*Robert Hunter* as Macolm
*Calvin Willis Jr.* and *Tim Young* as the Murderers.
*Marc Moore Jr *as Lennox
*Aseenah Rasulalah* as Nun/Nurse/Seyton
*Steven Wood *as the Porter
*Jarrell Brown* as Ross/Young Siward
*Anthony Bennett* as Fleance

*Production Team:*
Set Design & Projection Design by *Ian Hinz*
Lighting Design by *Andrew Eckert*
Costume Design by *Angelina Herin*
Production Stage Manager: *Julia Perez*

*VOODOO MACBETH*
*Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays @8pm.  **Sundays @ 2pm.*

*Tickets to VOODOO MACBETH*

> *$22*(Adults)
> *$20*(Seniors)
> *$12*(Students with Valid ID)
> Group rate of $15(Groups of 10 or more)

*MENTION NEOhioPAL and Pay What You CAN for Thursday performances.  *

*MENTION NEOhioPAL BOGO* *and you can Buy 1 ticket and get the 2nd FREE for
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday!*

Support 19 area Cleveland actors doing SHAKESPEARE!

*TO PURCHASE TICKETS:*
*CALL:** 216-202-0938 <216-202-0938>*
*EMAIL: **tickets at ensemble-theatre.org* <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>

*Please include via phone or email:  *
*Name, Phone#, Date of Performance, & the # & type of tickets.  *
*We will call or email to confirm your reservation!  *

*CLICK HERE
<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/voodoo-macbeth?hl=en-US>
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.  *

*When buying online: Mention BOGO in order notes. *
*PAY WHAT YOU CAN is only at the door.  *

*Ensemble Theatre is located at 2843 Washington Blvd. in Cleveland Heights,
OH 44118.  *
*For directions to the Ensemble Theatre click HERE.
<http://www.ensemble-theatre.com/contact-us/directions> *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*

--
*VOODOO MACBETH*
(in collaboration with *Cleveland Shakespeare Festival*)

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*
*Stay tuned for more information on our 2014-2015 Season *
*"The Cult of Personality"!*

*TICKETS, SUBSCRIPTIONS, & **INFORMATION *
*VISIT OUR WEBSITE:*
*www.ensemble-theatre.org <http://www.ensemble-theatre.org>*

*info at ensemble-theatre.org <info at ensemble-theatre.org>*
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*