[NEohioPAL] Video Production For You

Cole Kornell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 28 20:11:20 PDT 2014

Do you need a video?

Do you have film script, but need crew members or a team to make it?

Do you want to promote yourself or a business?

Then you should contact Korneluk Films!

KornelukFilms
Video Production For You
Please visit our website http://www.kornelukfilms.com/home.html
Korneluk Films is a video production company based in NorthEast Ohio. We create the needed video projects for our clients.
Take a look at our website and see what services we can provide.

Korneluk Films has worked on commercials, trailers, other promotional videos, done visual effects work, short films, and a feature film. Our goal is to create successful videos for our clients.

Besides promotional work Korneluk Films can also either create your film or be a part of making your film. If you have the screenplay for a micro film, short film, or even a feature film Korneluk Films can do it's best to help create it. We can fill the positions of director, editor, writer, producer, production assistant, script supervisor, and more!

So if you need a promotional video, film, or post DVD design contact Korneluk Films!

For a proposal or just any question at all contact us

Thank youCole Kornell
Actor/Filmmaker &
Owner of Korneluk Films