[NEohioPAL] Horror Hotel Needs Volunteers

Kristina Michelle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 30 23:41:32 PDT 2014

The 2014 Horror Hotel Film Festival and Convention is now just one week away!
We are currently seeking some more volunteers. Whether you're an actor, filmmaker or horror fan, we have a place for you. Volunteers work part of the day and receive a day pass for the rest of the day's events. If you are interested in volunteering, please e-mail Kristina Michelle at kristina at worldeonline.com, or call 440-308-4595.

More about the event:
Featuring over 50 horror and sci-fi films, a convention with vendors and special guests, film lectures and panel discussions, networking parties, FX makeup competitions, scream queen competition and more!
Special guests include Mark Torgl (from the original Toxic Avenger), Leonard Lies (Machete Zombie from the original Dawn of the Dead), Gary Jones (director, Axe Giant: The Wrath of Paul Bunyan), Chris Hahn (actor, Axe Giant: The Wrath of Paul Bunyan; former WWF wrestler "Johnny Paradise") and more.
Advanced weekend passes are still on sale for just $30, but this sale ends on June 1st! http://horrorhotel.net/tickets.php
Horror Hotel will be held at The Clarion Inn & Conference Center, located at 6625 Dean Memorial Parkway in Hudson, OH.
More information can be found at www.horrorhotel.net and www.facebook.com/HorrorHotelFilmFest.