[NEohioPAL] Need an Acting Demo Reel ?

Cole Kornell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 30 23:22:45 PDT 2014

Are you an actor and want to be able to promote yourself, to show off your talent and work?

With a Demo Reel you can demonstrate your work, show others your credits, and have the ability to have casting directors see you in action.

Korneluk Films  can provide that service for you!
We create Video Production For You!

We will work with you so you get exactly what you want in your demo reel. Every reel is different and you need something unique that really promotes you and shows off your talent. We want your reel to be special and promote you as an artist in your craft. Your reel can be anything from informative and simple to something extravagant.

See our work at http://www.kornelukfilms.com and see what others services we can provide.

For an inexpensive amount you can have your own Acting Demo Reel.

Contact us at kornelukfilm at gmail.com

We hope to work with you! Thank you

Cole Kornell
Actor/Filmmaker &