[NEohioPAL] neopal discount for HUCK FINN Opening June 13th at The Lantern Theatre

William Hoffman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 8 13:20:00 PDT 2014

The Lantern Theatre in The Big, Red Barn, 7243 Canal Road, Valley View,
44125, returns for our third year, Friday evening, June 13th at 7 p.m. with
the opening of HUCK FINN adapted from the Mark Twain novel by Eric Schmiedl.
It features Valerie C. Kilmer and  Chennelle Harris.

We invite all neopal members to join us at The Big, red Barn and take
advantage of a discount for Opening Night, June 13 at 7 p.m. and our first
weekend matinee performances, Saturday, June 14 at 2 p.m. and Sunday, June
15 at 2 p.m. Adult admission will be $10 and children 12 and under will be
admitted for $5.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL 216 401-5131, make a reservation and say "Huck
sent me."

Hope to see you this weekend. www.lanterntheartreohio.com
<http://www.lanterntheartreohio.com>