[NEohioPAL] Come sing a cappella!

Mikhaila Noble-Pace via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 8 14:23:33 PDT 2014

COME SING A CAPPELLA!

WHO ARE WE?

We're a newly-formed, growing a cappella group in Cleveland looking for
more members to join our ranks. We are all ages, all voice parts, mixed
gender, and all levels of experience; also, we're open-minded, friendly and
inclusive.

WHAT WE DO:

We sing a cappella! Right now, we're covering songs ranging from Pentatonix
to Lady Gaga to The Drifters, and we’re looking to do much more.

WHO ARE YOU?

If you like to sing, or harmonize, or arrange, or beat-box, or perform
vocal percussion, come join us. And if you know someone who’d love to join
in, bring them along.

WHERE and WHEN:

We rehearse Sundays, from 2-5 pm, at First Baptist Church

(3630 Fairmount Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44118).

ARE YOU IN?

If you’re interested in joining us, or have more questions, email us at

*a.cappella.cle at gmail.com <a.cappella.cle at gmail.com> *