[NEohioPAL] Don't Miss The Ted Lewis Orchestra: Rhythm Rhapsody Revue this Sunday!

Canton Comic Opera Company via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 17 04:15:02 PDT 2014

The Ted Lewis Orchestra: Rhythm Rhapsody Revue

"Is Everybody Happy?" Join The Ted Lewis Orchestra as they bring back the music of the “High-Hatted
Tragedian of Song” with Joseph Rubin and his entertainers in The Rhythm Rhapsody Revue! Relive Lewis’
famous hits “When My Baby Smiles at Me,” “The St. Louis Blues,” “The Sunny Side
of the Street,” “The Tiger Rag,” and of course, “Me and My Shadow”!

With his trademark
battered, old top hat and clarinet, Circleville’s own Ted Lewis captured the
hearts of audiences for six decades.  Unrivaled in popularity throughout the 1920s, ’30s and ’40s, Lewis drew
standing room only houses wherever he played, including at Meyers Lake Park in
1936 and 1938, as well as the Canton Palace Theatre in 1941.

Don’t miss this
swinging, fast-paced 1940’s musical revue, presented by the Canton Comic Opera
Company, that is guaranteed to make “Everybody Happy!”

Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Performing Arts Center - Kent State Tuscarawas
330 University Dr. N.E.
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663

CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
or call the Box Office 330-308-6400