[NEohioPAL] Note-Oriety Showchoir

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 18 07:33:06 PDT 2014

“Once Upon aTime”
with NOTE♪ORIETYSHOWCHOIR
directed by R. Scott Posey

“OnceUpon a Time” there was the Land of Note♪Oriety!   Experience the pop music and Broadway show tunes that showcase our fairy tale:  “Once Upon a Time: A Musical Journey”!!!

The Noteo♪riety Showchoir, comprised of 20+ adults from around Northeastern Ohio, presents its annual spring spectacular in the Solon High School auditorium, 33600 Inwood Road in Solon, on June 19, 20 and 21st at 7 pm.  Tickets are $12 at the door, $11 for seniors, and $5 for children ages 5-12 (children under 5 are free).

A six-piece orchestra, choreography, costumes and a beautiful set help you experience, through music, our "Once Upon a Time!"

Whetherit is “Ever Ever After” where you experience your journey, follow the "Tradition" of the fairy tale princess and her royal family or take on new experiences through the “Seasonsof Love”, you will always remember “The Way We Were”.   You can “Time Warp”,“Time After Time”, by taking this musical journey with the Note♪oriety Showchoir.  “When you Wish Upon a Star”, you can "Daydream Believe(r)" about falling in love.Because “Sooner or Later” you will come “Home” and experience your “Circle ofLife” for a “Happy” ending.

Hopeto see you at our spring show!

==>Visit us on the Web at www.noteorietyshowchoir.com

===>Or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/NOTE-ORIETY-SHOWCHOIR/210338132379522?fref=ts

 ###