[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Finalists Announced - 8x10 TheatreFest

Eileen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 24 05:05:43 PDT 2014

FINALISTS ANNOUNCED!

WEATHERVANE PLAYHOUSE 8x10 THEATREFEST

(8 plays, 10 minutes each)

Starting last December, playwrights from all over the country sent us their 10 minute plays.  Volunteer judges read all 150 and chose  semifinalists.   Then, on a beautiful day at the end of May, we read those aloud and argued and discussed and bargained for our favorites and finally chose the

8 FINALISTS.   Those Finalist plays will be presented over TheatreFest weekend.   (Please note: Sunday’s performance is a matinee.)

Friday, JULY 11 8pm      Saturday, JULY 12, 8pm        Sunday, JULY 13 2:30pm

Following each performance, audience members will vote for their favorites.

Winners will be announced at a reception following the Sunday Matinee.

Tickets are just $10 – get yours NOW - before they sell-out!    330-836-2323

http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/8x10TheatreFest

AND THE FINALISTS ARE:

A Telegram in the World of Smartphones by Brandi Eaton of Stow, OH

At The Wall by Bonnie Milne Gardner of Delaware OH
Dear Susan Love Harold  by James Walczy of Hilton Head Island, SC
Keeper by Joy Gee of Sacramento, CA
Love, Theatre, and Damn Yankees by E. Scott Icenhower of Greensboro, NC
Table For Two by James Caputo of San Diego, CA
The Psycho's Path by Aaron McDavis of Rowlett, TX
You've Got The Wrong Dragon by Rebecca Gorman O'Neill of Denver, CO

Hope to see you there!
Eileen Moushey,  Coordinator,  Weathervane 8x10 TheatreFest
10minuteplay at weathervaneplayhouse.com