[NEohioPAL] cinematographer intern and extras

Stephon J. Davis via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 25 05:06:33 PDT 2014

We are looking for someone to run 2nd camera and occasionally fill in for our primary cinematographer.  Send all your detailed information to inspyredpictures at gmail.com Great learning experience. Equipment provided.

Extras:

We are filming tomorrow starting at 2pm two locations during the day. One in Cleveland Heights the other 6pm in South Euclid. send an email to inspyredpictures at gmail.com if you would like to be an extra in one of the scenes.