[NEohioPAL] Support RENT / Win $1500

Michael Sferro via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 26 21:58:42 PDT 2014

RAFFLE FOR “FREE RENT” AND PAY IT FORWARD

MEDINA, Ohio, June 20, 2014 – As CAMEO brings the sensational and riveting
RENT to the Medina Performing Arts Center in Medina, Ohio, the organization
is sponsoring an innovative raffle to raise revenue for the non-profit’s
costs to produce such a high-quality production.

The raffle is a $20 ticket for a free month of “rent” in the amount of
$1,500 to be paid to the winner.  The winner may choose to use the $1,500
prize to pay for their rent, mortgage or something fun.  In addition to the
$1,500, CAMEO will allow the winner to designate $500 to “Pay It Forward”
to a worthy cause of their selection.

The excitement is building around this raffle.  The Mayor of the City of
Medina, Dennis Hanwell, had this to say about how he would designate the
“Pay It Forward” portion of the raffle:

“If I were to be blessed by winning the CAMEO raffle, I would use the $500
to pay it forward to the HANDS Foundation, of which I am a Board member.
One of the pimary activities of the HANDS Foundation is to grant “wishes”
to senior citizens, such as payments for medications, car repairs, medical
equipment, utility bill assistance, and sometimes money for groceries. The
monies provided by the HANDS Foundation are many times leveraged with other
agencies or vendors to assist the seniors in maintaining their dignity and
ability to live independently.”

Raffle tickets are available at the Medina Farmers Market on June 28, July
12, and July 19 in the Medina Square.  Tickets can also be requested by
email, info at cameo-medina.org
<http://www.cameo-medina.org/info@cameo-medina.org>.  A limited number of
tickets will be sold to increase the odds of winning.

Performances for RENT are July 18, 19, 24, 25 and 26 at 8:00 pm, with a
matinee on July 20th at 2:00 pm.  This show is recommended for mature
audiences.  All tickets are $15 and are available at Medina and Brunswick
Buehler’s stores and online at www.cameo-medina.org.   Follow us on Twitter
@RENTmedina and Facebook at Cameo Medina.

Cameo, the theatrical division of the Medina County Arts Foundation,
provides the greater Medina community with quality theatrical and artistic
opportunities and is the resident artist of the Medina Performing Arts
Center.