[NEohioPAL] Custom songwriting services from Sarah Edwards-Maag

Sarah Maag via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 2 15:26:06 PDT 2014

Customsongwriting
services from
Sarah
Edwards-Maag
Hello. I am Sarah Edwards-Maag. I am a
professional singer/actor who has worked steadily throughout the region for the
past decade in many different types, styles, and genres of theater and music. I
am also a songwriter.
Greetings
cards are nice, but imagine saying it with an original song, written and
recorded just for that special person or occasion!
Have
you ever made someone a mix tape? Have you ever searched for the perfect song
to express how you feel about a certain person, event, or time in your life? If
you’re like most of us, you have. Wouldn’t it be great if you could find a way
to create your own special song to commemorate that person, event, or time? I can
do that you for you. If you wish to have a song written just for something or
someone special, contact me. I have written many original songs and have a
knack for putting feelings and thoughts into memorable music and lyrics. I am equally comfortable with both
serious and comedic songs – I also write a mean song parodyJ  So whatever your needs
are, I’m your girl.

Please
visit http://sarahmaag.wix.com/actor-sitefor more
information, credentials, contact info, and samples of my singing and
songwriting. Please feel free to reply to this email, call, or contact me
through my website.