[NEohioPAL] Multiple swing dance events and lessons happening soon

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 6 21:38:16 PDT 2014

Friday, July 11th Lakewood Masonic Temple Swing Dance at 15300 Detroit Avenue.  Easy Jitterbug lesson from 8-9, Keith Jones & The Makeshifts play from 9-12.  Only $12 per person or $10 for students and seniors or $5 for attendees who are new to Get Hep Swing dances.  No previous dance experience or partner required.  We rotate partners during the lesson.

Sunday, July 13th Cleveland Museum of Art Swing Dance at 11150 East Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio.  Dancing from 11am until 2pm.  Easy Jitterbug lesson from 12-12:30pm.  FREE!  Dance will take place on the very lower level of the South Terrace near the water, grass and shade.  No previous dance experience or partner required.  We rotate partners during the lesson.  All ages welcome.

5 Mondays starting July 14th 5 Week Group Lessons in Beginner and Intermediate Lindy Hop at the Brecksville Center for the Arts.  Beginner Lindy 7-8pm, Intermediate Lindy 8-9pm.  $50 per person per 5 week class or $80 per couple.  No previous dance experience or partner required.  We rotate partners during the lesson.  Instructors do dance in the rotation and will give you personalized feedback.

5 Tuesdays starting July 15th 5 Week Group Lessons in Beginner and Intermediate Jitterbug at the Brecksville Center for the Arts.  Beginner Jitterbug 7-8pm, Intermediate Jitterbug 8-9pm.  $50 per person per 5 week class or $80 per couple.  No previous dance experience or partner required.  We rotate partners during the lesson.  Instructors do dance in the rotation and will give you personalized feedback.

For more information please see www.GetHepSwing.com

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.
216-374-1927