[NEohioPAL] Substitute Church pianist/choir director available

Bernadette Hisey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 10 20:46:20 PDT 2014

Please call me for any substitute church pianist needs you may have.  I also have experience at directing children's choirs, adult choirs, and handbell choirs.  See experience below:

Education
	Bachelor of Science in Music Education K-12; Cleveland State University 1982, voice major, piano minor
	Masters in Music Education K-12/Integrating Curriculum; Akron University 1998
	50 years experience playing the piano

Teaching Employment
	1993-present	Harrison Elementary, Lakewood, K-5 General Music, Choir, Tap
	1989-1993	St. Peter's Elementary, Lorain, K-8 General Music, Beginning and Advanced Band
	1984-1987	Bay Middle School, 6-8 Choir, General Music
	1982-1984	Lorain Catholic High School, 9-12 Choirs, Assistant Marching Band

Church Employment
	1980-1989	Bay Presbyterian Church, Bay Village, 4 choirs (K-3, 4-6, 7-8, 9-12), 4 handbell choirs
				                 (student groups were beginner, intermediate, advanced; adult group)
Churches Where I Have Subbed
	1st Congregational U.C.C., Lorain
	Heritage Presbyterian Church, Amherst
	St. Matthew Episcopal, Brecksville
	St. Peter United Church of Christ, Amherst
	Trinity Lutheran, Lakewood
	United Church of Christ Congregational, Vermilion

I can direct choir rehearsals that meet before or after service, children or adult or handbells.

Will sub for week night rehearsal if available.

Fee - negotiable.

Contact information:
	facebook
	cell:  440-822-9443