[NEohioPAL] Songwriting contest deadline today...

Diane Suchetka via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 14 12:07:24 PDT 2014

We are looking for the best, original unpublished song about MetroHealth as we kick off plans to transform our campus and the West 25th Street neighborhood around it.Those interested in entering must send a representative to an information session on July 15 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at MetroHealth’s main campus. To reserve a spot, go to metrohealth.org/musicfestival.
Deadline to submit video entries is midnight August 14. Details on where to send/upload videos will be provided at the July 15 meeting.
Finalists, chosen by a panel of judges, must agree to perform at a family-friendly, outdoor music festival at MetroHealth on the afternoon of Saturday September 13. Each finalist would be given 30 minutes to perform a set that will include their MetroHealth song. In exchange for the prize money, MetroHealth will have rights to the song and work with the winner on possible future performances.
Sound engineering, stage, drum kit, microphones, amps, an MC, tents (should it rain) and assistance setting up and tearing down between performers will be provided.

For more information, visit metrohealth.org/musicfestival

Diane Suchetka| Communications Manager| Foundation and System Philanthropy
The MetroHealth System | 2500 MetroHealth Drive  | A148 | Cleveland, Ohio, 44109
(216) 778-4728| FAX (216) 778-5206| dsuchetka at metrohealth.org ( mailto:dsuchetka at metrohealth.org )

MetroHealth’s Mission: Leading the way to a healthier you and a healthier community through service, teaching, discovery and teamwork.

Conceptual drawing of how the MetroHealth main campus could be transformed.

 Follow us on         ,     ,     and

 This email and all attachments that may have been included are intended only for the use of the party to whom/which the email is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing, disseminating, distributing, or copying this communication. If you have received this notification in error, please contact the Privacy & Information Security Officer at (216)778-5776. For a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices, please click here.