[NEohioPAL] Crew needed for T.R.A.C.E. A Doctor Who Fan Film Webisode Series Episode 2-7

Johnny Wu via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 23 07:20:57 PDT 2014

Hello everyone, we are now ready to move forward to continue the shooting
for 6 more episodes for T.R.A.C.E. a Doctor Who Fan Film Webisodes. These
are webisodes that will be available online and also submitted to festivals.

As this is a fan dedicated film, like my previous S: A Superman Fan Film and
A Joker's Card (both won awards and shown all over at festivals and
convention), we are now working to get this Doctor Who fan film kick off
gear.

If you haven't seen our Episode 1, you can check it out here:
http://youtu.be/uY2NJGkAzXk

You can join our fan page at https://www.facebook.com/TraceTheDoctor

At this time, we are looking for complete our crew, and if you are
interested in volunteer some of your time on weekends during
October-November (we plan to shoot all outdoor scenes first) in and have
some fun making this 31 pages long 6 episodes total (each webisode is
4-7mins long), please join us. Please use the link here to submit your
information: http://bit.ly/wucrew

Thanks!

Johnny Wu

www.vimeo.com/mdifilm (video reel)