[NEohioPAL] VOICEOVER COACHING

Colors Audio via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 25 10:14:54 PDT 2014

My experience of over 30 years of talking for a living can be at your
service.  Whether you're a beginner or a veteran, I'll customize a
course of training to get you to the next level.  A full series of 10
coaching sessions with a professional demo is $1,000.  Or you could
choose a shorter, "touch up" series, or demo production alone.  It's
totally up to you.  Pay as you go, satisfaction guaranteed, more
details and testimonials here: http://www.colorsaudio.com/site.cfm/info/Voiceover-Coaching.cfm

Please send me an email if you're interested.  colorsaudio at neo.rr.com.

The cream rises to the top.  Be the cream.

Dan Popp
Sound Czar, Colors Audio