[NEohioPAL] ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN PLAYING 7/31 - 8/4 AT SCA

Christine Madden via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 25 11:25:41 PDT 2014

View this in your browser <http://www.solonohio.org/list.aspx?MID=450>
TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR SOLON CENTER FOR THE ARTS FIRST INTER-GENERATIONAL
PRODUCTION “ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN”

     Tickets are now on sale for Solon Center for the Arts first
inter-generational production “All I Really Need to Know I Learned in
Kindergarten.” All performances will be held at SCA in the Calvetta Bros.
Floor Show Theater on Thursday, July 31, Friday, August 1 and Saturday,
August 2 at 7:30 pm with a matinee on Sunday, August 3 at 2:00 pm.

    Based on Robert Fulghum's best-selling books, “All I Really Need to
Know I Learned in Kindergarten” takes a funny, insightful and heartwarming
look at what is profound in everyday life. This tightly-woven adaptation
creates an evening of theatrical storytelling that celebrates our very
existence. From the whimsy of childhood to the wisdom of old age, “All I
Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten” offers a simple recipe for a
joyous and happy life.

    The production is directed by Dusten Welch with assistance from Stage
Manager Natalie Kreft and Assistant Stage Manager Tom Moughan. The talented
ensemble cast includes Grace Bohlen, Madison Bolden, Dennis Castiglione,
Giovanni Castiglione, Michelle Dabney, Ben Gwinnell, Allie Hunter, Patrick
Moughan, Amy Rothenfeld, Emma Rothenfeld, Isabella Rothenfeld, Bob
Rothschild, Kayla Rothschild, Natalie Grace Sipula, Karson Taylor, Kamryn
Taylor, Regan Utrup and Bob Weiser

     Tickets are now on sale for $8 Adult & $5 Student/Senior and are
available at SCA and at www.solonarts.org. Solon Center for the Arts is
located at 6315 SOM Center Road on the corner of SOM and Bainbridge Roads.
For more information about please call Solon Center for the Arts at (440)
337-1400.