[NEohioPAL] EXTRAS NEED BRONZE PAID ASAP

Jake Ingrassia via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 25 12:00:17 PDT 2014

EXTRA OPPURTUNITY PAID

PLEASE EMAIL Angela Boehm at Boehm.ang at gmail.com,

 AND PUT BRONZ EXTRAS IN THE SUBJECT if your interested…..

 We need 80 people to be in the crowd at an “olympic” event here at the Wolstein.

The rate is a flat $50 per person, paid in cash at the end of the night. They will be here until 12am or so tonight.

The address is:

CSU South Garage
2267 E. 21st St.
Cleveland, OH 44115

From the garage they follow the signs to extras holding in the Wolstein Center and see our background PA, his name is J.P.

Families welcome but kids must have parents.

Costumes says “upscale casual and no logos.” Again they are in the crowd at an olympic gymnastics event, so no logos is most important. Kids can come with a parent or guardian, the parent or guardian needs to be willing to be in the movie as well as part of your total count.