[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet introduces Pink Tutu Outreach 501(c)(3)

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 27 09:26:05 PDT 2014

Cleveland Inner City Ballet is proud to introduce Pink Tutu Outreach Company 501(c)(3) to our Cleveland Community! We will be celebrating the great news with a Garden Fundraiser at The Cleveland Botanical Garden 11030 East Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, in the Garden Room- Saturday, September 27, 2014, Time 1-4pm. RSVP (216)903-6604 by September 13th.

Donations of any size can be accepted at: P.O Box 606126 Cleveland, Ohio 44106

Pink Tutu Outreach Company was incorporated to make available Dance Education performance and program opportunities to the Greater Cleveland Area. For diverse and underserved populations who might never get the chance to view, learn, perform or be a part of a good quality Dance Education experience.

Come help us celebrate! We hope to see you at the Garden Fundraiser!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet / Home of the Pink Tutu Outreach Company 501(c)(3)
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604
CICBallet at ymail.com