[NEohioPAL] Free ROMEO AND JULIET tour heads indoors tonight!

Cleveland Shakespeare Festival via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 27 09:04:53 PDT 2014

Due to the virtual 100% likelihood of rain this evening, Sunday's
performance of ROMEO AND JULIET will be held at Ensemble Theatre at 2843
Washington Blvd in Cleveland Hts. We apologize in advance for any
inconvenience.

Next weekend, we return to the Near West Side for a performance in Ohio
City's Market Square Park on Friday August 1, and then back to Lincoln Park
in Tremont for our final two shows on August 2 and 3.

All performances are at 7pm and are free of charge.

More information at www.cleveshakes.org or www.facebook.com/CleveShakes